- Membranes and valve pads, in NBR resistant to LPG, Natural Gas and SNG
- Body in aluminum
- Cover in steel
- High resistance cataphoresis coating of cover and Body
- Springs in galvanized steel
- Internal non-metallic components in acetal resin (POM)
- Filter (if any) in stainless steel
- Made in EU
The regulator maintains the outlet pressure on 37 mbar +/- 10% for inlet pressures between 0,05 and 2 bar. It has an UPSO which in initially off.
For the rearmament, it is necessary to pull from the reset device for two seconds (see the drawing), with all consumption points off.
The UPSO works stopping gas from flowing when outlet pressure drops under 27 mbar. either because of an over
consumption (EFV) or a decrease on the inlet pressure. The maximum admissible over pressure is of 48 mbar.
- Do not manipulate the cap seal.
- The regulator must not be submitted to pressures over 3 bar.
|Delivery Carrier||BG Vehicle|